Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Looking for 74th Ftr Sqd Horse and Rider emblem/details.......

Discussion in 'The CBI Theater' started by Johnny Signor, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor Member

Hello , I'm seeking a good clear image and colors to a design used "Unoffcially" by the 74th Fighter Squadron WW-2, it is on a round background , and depicts a cartoonish goofy looking pilot wearing a leather flight helmet w/goggles and he's holding alongside his body a 50 caliber machine gun trailing a short ammo belt and riding on a goofy looking Horse at full gallop.

I have only found so far two blurry photo images of the emblem, one was black and white and looks to be a "sign" type either in wood/metal propped on the running board of an Army truck, the other was a color image of a "leather" patch of the same design, but again blurry .

If anyone has a good clear image/colors to this design , Please contact e , I will make you a Free- Leather unit patch of the emblem for your help in finding it !

I hope to hear from someone soon as this emblem has eluded me for sometime now and I'd like to finally get it detailed and into my image archives , thanks for your time and efforts and I look forward to replies , have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Johnny
    WeBeEmblems@aol.com
    :ac_p51b: :_yeah:

linuixeplerve likes this.