Photo
- - - - -

Have various questions. Might sound weird.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Elizabeth125

Elizabeth125

recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:52 AM

Hello,
I have to write a screenplay for a school class and chose to write a world war two story. I have a few questions that were not answered on WW2 websites. I want to make sure nothing in my story contradicts what happened in history. So if you are well educated about WW2 not only on a technical level or better yet if you are a war veteran feel free to email me at ElizabethSkaron@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Elizabeth

#2 Peppy

Peppy

Idi Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 06:31 AM

Great poll Liz! I voted for your email all three times.
Posted Image[sigpic][/sigpic]
Phear der PanzerPenguin! Posted Image
:peppy: HellFish love teh :weed:

#3 KnightMove

KnightMove

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:56 AM

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL! Well, I think Elizabeth is not the first person to press the "post a poll" instead of "new topic" button. tongue.gif

Elizabeth: Why do you want someone to email you? If you have questions, ask them in here.
If someone tries to remove the speck in your right eye, will you turn to him the other also?

#4 Friedrich

Friedrich

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,547 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 05:10 PM

Indeed, Elizabeth. Ask anything you need here! ;) I, as someone who's currently writing some WWII fiction novel, will be able to help some how... I think... ;) :D
"War is less costly than servitude, the choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd, French veteran of both world wars

"A mon fils: depuis que tes yeux sont fermes les miens n’ont cessé de pleurir." - Mère française, Verdun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users