We Need Your Help - Become a Site Supporter

For 16 years we've been delivering WWII discussion and research, help support our efforts for the next 16 years. Become a WW2 Forums Patron!

Photo
- - - - -

Unable to see Photo Gallery

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andrwoo

andrwoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:45 AM

Every time I try to view the Gallery tab at top I see this; "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

Any idea? I am logged in.

#2 Smiley 2.0

Smiley 2.0

Smiles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Noble Steed

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:48 AM

I too am having the same issue andrwoo. I am wondering the same thing :unsure:

Edward J. Geiser (1920-2016)

:poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:

25s5tep.jpg

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

-Albert Pike

#3 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,827 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

AFAIK, the gallery has been unavailable since moving to the new server.  Same for the blogs.

#4 andrwoo

andrwoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:00 AM

Ok. Now I know its not just me. I was wanting to see the gallery as I have recently taken up the hobby of restoring photos. Was looking for some to work with. So, if anyone has one they would like for me to give a go at let me know. I'm not a professional but I don't think I'm terrible at it either.

#5 Smiley 2.0

Smiley 2.0

Smiles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Noble Steed

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:08 AM

Thanks for letting us know Takao. I was feeling the same way as andrwoo regarding wanting to see the gallery. That answers my question :)

Edward J. Geiser (1920-2016)

:poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:  :poppy:

25s5tep.jpg

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

-Albert Pike

#6 Slipdigit

Slipdigit

Good Ol' Boy

• Administrators
  • 16,585 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:32 PM

One of those many kinks that has not been worked out.

Best Regards,  
JW :slipdigit:

SlidigitAxe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users