3 replies to this topic

#1 wilconqr

wilconqr

Dishonorably Discharged

• Dishonorably Discharged
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 08:17 AM

If so, would he mind scanning a few of the diagrams from chp. V? Specifically, armor tactics...the break through..Deep Battle Plans.

I'm trying to put together a study guide from each of the lectures in my WWII class, complete with diagrams/pictures.

Question: Any of you Brit's know these guys???- Stephen Badsey- holds a Ph.D. from Cambridge University and is a Senior Lecturer in the War Studies Department at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst...and published books, notably on the D-Day Invasion.
Sean McKnight- Director of the Military Court Service.............both are going to be among the lecturers here at University of Southern Mississippi. smile.gif :cool: :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu

Aquila non capit muscas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,808 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:30 PM

Steve Badsey in olden days used to be a member of the Society of Ancients, an outfit dedicated to wargames an history in the Ancient and Medieval periods, writing quite a few articles for the society magazine.

Later he went on you know where. I read one book of his on armoured warfare, and I liked it. I suppose you will have nothing to lose in meeting him, quite the opposite.

Quousque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra...

#3 wilconqr

wilconqr

Dishonorably Discharged

• Dishonorably Discharged
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:38 PM

Again. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone have this or know where I can view chapter v off the net without having to pay?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner

Genuine Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:50 PM

Of course I own a copy of TM 30-430. That's why I quoted it as a source originally. I also own a number of other pubs on the post war Soviet military. PM me with an address and I will snail mail xerox's of them. It will be alot easier and clearer than if I scan them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users