Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Does anyone own a copy of TM 30-430???

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by wilconqr, Jan 28, 2005.

1. wilconqr

wilconqr Member

If so, would he mind scanning a few of the diagrams from chp. V? Specifically, armor tactics...the break through..Deep Battle Plans.

I'm trying to put together a study guide from each of the lectures in my WWII class, complete with diagrams/pictures.

Question: Any of you Brit's know these guys???- Stephen Badsey- holds a Ph.D. from Cambridge University and is a Senior Lecturer in the War Studies Department at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst...and published books, notably on the D-Day Invasion.
    Sean McKnight- Director of the Military Court Service.............both are going to be among the lecturers here at University of Southern Mississippi. [​IMG] :cool: :D

2. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Steve Badsey in olden days used to be a member of the Society of Ancients, an outfit dedicated to wargames an history in the Ancient and Medieval periods, writing quite a few articles for the society magazine.

Later he went on you know where. I read one book of his on armoured warfare, and I liked it. I suppose you will have nothing to lose in meeting him, quite the opposite.

3. wilconqr

wilconqr Member

Again. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone have this or know where I can view chapter v off the net without having to pay?

4. T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner Genuine Chief

Of course I own a copy of TM 30-430. That's why I quoted it as a source originally. I also own a number of other pubs on the post war Soviet military. PM me with an address and I will snail mail xerox's of them. It will be alot easier and clearer than if I scan them.