We Need Your Help - Become a Site Supporter

For 16 years we've been delivering WWII discussion and research, help support our efforts for the next 16 years. Become a WW2 Forums Patron!

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Hillary Clinton

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#501 A-58

A-58

Cool Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,884 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, Louisiana

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

That has nothing to do with what we are discussing here.  That scum in the picture there are neither Republicans nor conservatives.  They are terrorists, plain and simple.  

220px-Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

Just ask this man.

"On the Plains of Hesitation, lies the blackened bones of countless millions who,
at the dawn of victory sat down to rest, and resting died"....

(Adlai Stevenson to Harry Truman on discussing the pros and cons of dropping the big one, or so I'm told)

#502 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:20 AM

This conservative Republican would say differently...

lead_960.jpg

#503 A-58

A-58

Cool Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,884 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:21 AM

He's a piece of shit too, a special piece of shit to be exact. Not a conservative but a terrorist, and was both a democrat and a republican.  Why are you doing this?  Refuse like this does not represent any respectable person in the country. I was referring to the rabble that took to the streets because their candidate lost and they couldn't deal with it.  We can go back and forth with this forever, but it does nothing to justify the actions of those who can't deal with reality. No responsible conservative did anything like that.  

Edited by A-58, 11 January 2017 - 01:28 AM.

"On the Plains of Hesitation, lies the blackened bones of countless millions who,

(Adlai Stevenson to Harry Truman on discussing the pros and cons of dropping the big one, or so I'm told)

#504 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

You find it rather easy to stereotype Democrats...Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot.  Stereotyping conservatives is just as easy.

#505 Poppy

Poppy

grasshopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationShambhala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9DwzU3KP0

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

Time to choose a side.

http://is.4chan.org/...84097350637.jpg

edit- meh

Edited by Poppy, 11 January 2017 - 02:43 AM.

XX

#506 A-58

A-58

Cool Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,884 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:40 AM

No, I never stereotyped Democrats. Just pointed out those who got out and caused trouble after the election because their candidate lost. They are just sore losers for the most part. I hate to lose at anything too, but I never participated in or instigated a riot over something ever.  Are those that took to the streets rank and file Democrats and liberals?  I hope not. 

#507 CAC

CAC

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:05 AM

I think people who trash things and riot aren't there for "political" reasons...they are the disaffected, who see themselves as outcasts and see these "rallys" as an excuse to vent their frustration (a frustration borne from a shit life created by their parents and then their own inaction) and anyone who steals during these rallys are just thieves...the "normal" educated citizen doesn't have an urge to trash, bash or steal.

• A-58 and denny like this
I try to be the man my dog thinks i am...

#508 lwd

lwd

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,249 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

When have Republicans and conservatives taken to the streets to riot and fight?  As mentioned before, they have to get up early in the morning to go to work.  Can't get a decent riot going unless it goes well into the wee hours.  

Are Trump supporters really Republicans and conservatives?  Trump certainly isn't the latter and his membership in the former is from what I can tell a matter of convenience only.

Trump supporters beating up opponents or destroying their property has taken place on quite a few occasions though and predates his run for presidency.  While he has maintained "plausible deniability" he has done nothing that I've heard of to limit such acts and some of his statements seem designed to incite/condone it.

#509 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts
  • LocationUntersteiermark

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:06 PM

Her mentor, O'Bama has just 9 days left to save her from jail? Would they plead "guilty" at the last moment to avoid imprisonment?  

flag_eu.png

#510 lwd

lwd

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,249 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

???  What are you talking about?

#511 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

???  What are you talking about?

Sen. Sessions’ Confirmation Hearing Testimony Strengthens Case For Hillary Clinton Pardon

flag_eu.png

#512 toki2

toki2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

Usually a pardon is given after a person has been tried and found guilty in court of law. I must have missed the report on the trial.

#513 Slipdigit

Slipdigit

Good Ol' Boy

• Administrators
  • 16,626 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Good god, Takao. Produce one story, ONE, in the last 30-40 years where such a group has met and had more that 8 or 10 participants.

I guarantee you that you won't. But yet, the recent news cycles are full of racists shooting and killing police officers.

Best Regards,  
JW :slipdigit:

SlidigitAxe.png

#514 lwd

lwd

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,249 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

Hillary is unlikely to ever be charged with a crime.  Pardoning her would be a clear admission that she has actually committed a crime and would pretty well end any hope of future political office.  I doubt she's ready to give up on that or that Obama is willing to go on records as to her actions being certifiably criminal.  Especially in this short of time frame you simply aren't going to see it at least IMO and that pretty much assumes she's committed acts that she has a good chance of being convicted of and she's convinced that she will be both charged and convicted.

#515 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Usually a pardon is given after a person has been tried and found guilty in court of law. I must have missed the report on the trial.

Not really: president Richard Nixon was granted a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States.

EDIT. What you claim is just reiteration of yet another O'Bama lie. That was his excuse for not pardoning Snowden. President can grant pardon before the charges were even pressed.

Edited by Tamino, 11 January 2017 - 08:11 PM.

flag_eu.png

#516 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:05 PM

... Pardoning her would be a clear admission that she has actually committed a crime and would pretty well end any hope of future political office...

She shouldn't be allowed to enter any other state facility except federal jail.

flag_eu.png

#517 lwd

lwd

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,249 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

The case there was a bit different though wasn't it?  Every indication was that Nixon would be impeached and convicted as charged.  Thus the pardon was a pretty clear admission of his guilt.  At this stage it's not clear the Hillary is guilty or would be convicted if tried or will even be tried.  So little reason for a pardon and some good reasons not to do so.

#518 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:20 PM

The case there was a bit different though wasn't it?  Every indication was that Nixon would be impeached and convicted as charged.  Thus the pardon was a pretty clear admission of his guilt.  At this stage it's not clear the Hillary is guilty or would be convicted if tried or will even be tried.  So little reason for a pardon and some good reasons not to do so.

Indeed, there is just one difference: there is, obviously, no need to impeach Crooked Hillary. They may omit that step and go straight ahead to just press charges and convict her as charged. There is abundant evidence that she is guilty as Hell.

Edited by Tamino, 11 January 2017 - 08:22 PM.

flag_eu.png

#519 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

Good god, Takao. Produce one story, ONE, in the last 30-40 years where such a group has met and had more that 8 or 10 participants.

I guarantee you that you won't. But yet, the recent news cycles are full of racists shooting and killing police officers.

I'm guessing Slip, that you thought it would be harder...Less than 2 months ago.

http://www.theatlant...ech-npi/508379/

#520 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

Not really: president Richard Nixon was granted a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States.

EDIT. What you claim is just reiteration of yet another O'Bama lie. That was his excuse for not pardoning Snowden. President can grant pardon before the charges were even pressed.

See US Supreme Court case:  Ex parte Garland, 71 U.S. 333 (1866)

9. The power of pardon conferred by the Constitution upon the President is unlimited except in cases of impeachment. It extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment. The power is not subject to legislative control.

10. A pardon reaches the punishment prescribed for an offence and the guilt of the offender. If granted before conviction, it prevents any of the penalties and disabilities consequent upon conviction from attaching; if granted after conviction, it removes the penalties and disabilities and restores him to all his civil rights. It gives him a new credit and capacity. There is only this limitation to its operation: it does not restore offices forfeited, or property of interests vested in others in consequence of the conviction and judgment.

#521 Slipdigit

Slipdigit

Good Ol' Boy

• Administrators
  • 16,626 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

I'm guessing Slip, that you thought it would be harder...Less than 2 months ago.

http://www.theatlant...ech-npi/508379/

I was thinking something more in line with the delightful photograph you provided.  The klan is essentially dead.

However other groups such as those you mentioned have similar aims but neither enjoy the support, cooperation, or agreement with those on the mainstream right.

Whereas...

The left runs itself ragged supporting, encouraging and promoting such distasteful and racist minded groups as BLM, Nation of Islam, and New Black Panthers.  The left falls all over itself making excuses for their thuggish behavior, such as assassinating policemen, torturing mentally deficient people whose skin color is different, creating lies about the actions of common street criminals to make them martyrs or folk heroes, and bringing false charges against law enforcement officers.

Best Regards,  

SlidigitAxe.png

#522 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:51 AM

I was thinking something more in line with the delightful photograph you provided.  The klan is essentially dead.

Ask and ye shall receive...

Paulding County, Cedar Town, Georgia, December 1, 2016
The-Klan-at-15023-727x485.jpeg
APTOPIX-The-Klan-at-150-716x485.jpeg
ku-klux-klan-rally.jpg

The Klan was essentially dead, Trump's presidential victory has given it new life.

Edited by Takao, 12 January 2017 - 04:53 AM.

#523 Slipdigit

Slipdigit

Good Ol' Boy

• Administrators
  • 16,626 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

The premise behind my post stands, that the klan is a fringe group, reviled by conservatives.  How they choose to respond to changes in the presidency is of their own doing and is not supported or condoned by the much, much larger segment of the right.

Whereas, groups from the left that are equally dismissive of the rights of others are not only accepted, they are encouraged, supported, counseled, and applauded.  

The DNC had better realize that the antics of racists groups from the left and the smug acceptance and participation by the left's leaderships contributed mightily to the decisions by many non-committed voters to vote from Trump, instead of Hillary.

Best Regards,  

SlidigitAxe.png

#524 Tamino

Tamino

Doc - The Deplorable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

ACHTUNG: UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL – Please don’t put this on your home-brew Enigma Machine.

From reliable sources in the Kremlin (Trump Tower) I have got information that history will repeat in the most peculiar way. Josef Vissaronovich Trump (AKA Donald) has received information from the Russian spy ring WikiLeaks (the Lucy). Assange has hacked the DNC (NSDAP) Encoding Enigma Machine (aka server) located in Kanaris’ private restroom.

According to the leaked memo, Obama (The Führer) intends to organize the last ditch Defense of Berlin D. C. (Washington) from the bunker near the Reichkanzlei (The white House). In the absence of regular recruits, he intends to use Democrat Youth and members of US. Communist Party. The plan is to stop Trump’s T34s with Molotov’ cocktails. They also intend to destroy all bridges in Washington DC. Hillary Reich and Robert Ritter von Sanders will visit the Führer by landing their Cessna-Forked-Wulf on the highway near the Obama’s’ Bunker. The Führer intends to send them to Obersalzberg (Arkansas) to organize armed guerrilla units. Sanders will be a Political-Commissar of the resistance Movement. Rex Zhukov will lead Uncle Donald Trumps units in tanks made in USSR. Hostilities are planned to end on the International Working Class Day – May 1st 2017. Hillary Reich will be installed as a democratically imposed Führer of the new born puppet DDR of the USA.

Long live the Reich.

For security reasons swallow this message with a sip of Russian Vodka.

Edited by Tamino, 12 January 2017 - 02:56 PM.

flag_eu.png

#525 Belasar

Belasar

Court Jester

• Administrators
  • 7,502 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

Tamino you gotta quit eating those wild mushrooms. 

Wars are rarely fought in black and white, but in infinite shades of grey

(Poppy is occasionaly correct, or so I hear)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users