Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

At Least Three Police Officers Shot, Killed in Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Slipdigit, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

http://www.wbrz.com/news/watch-live-3-officers-dead-after-shooting-near-brpd-hq

Obviously I hold the coward criminal(S) responsible for this, but I also am convinced that so-called news agencies such as CNN, NBC, AP, CBS, Reuters, and the BBC* have blood on their hands also for the unbelievably slanted coverage of of the shooting of "innocent" black males by police in the US.

Look at that f*cking numbers, y'all. Black males shoot each other in droves and nothing is said about it, other than we should disarm the other law-abiding citizens. I've posted the DoJ numbers here before, but here is a summation. Black males makeup 6% of the US population but commit over 60% of all violent crimes, including murder. As a white male, I am far more likely to be shot by black males than any other demographic group and the same holds true for any other demographic group. There are more numbers showing the who is really doing the killing vs who is being killed and it ain't police officers shooting innocent black men,

The "epidemic" in the US is BLM and other similar groups, the media, and our sh*t-a$$ed president examining the pimple on our butt and ignoring the abscess covering their whole, entire body.

*I purposefully leave out the Huffing-and-puffington Post. They don't print actual news. Ever.

A-58, USS Washington and ColHessler like this.
  2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I agree we have a problem with Big Media. Most are owned by one of six conglomerates, meaning Big Money decides what is said on those conduits.

3. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

As a matter of coincidence I posted this on my FB page yesterday . It's a tribute to our defenders.

4. belasar

belasar Court Jester

There was a 2-3 minute segment on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" news-talk show that had a black researcher who did (and published) a study on police shooting incidents nationally that actually ran counter to the current copy line. Haven't seen anything on it since. I have known good cops and a few bad ones, unfortunately the bad ones make better copy.

OpanaPointer likes this.
  5. OpanaPointer

Whenever I ask "cops are crazy these days!" people how many police shooting we have on any given day, on average, they mutter and sulk off. With ~3,000,000 cops we should be getting a whole raft of shootings each day if the media is to be believed. Actually, it's like DGUs*, few and far between.

*Defensive Gun Usage.

6. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

There were threats made after the Dallas killings that Baton Rouge would be next. One thing the media won't point out is that the most violent rhetoric is coming from paid organizers and agitators, through money provided by George Soros. It's true that you can't tie these incidents directly to BLM, but their rhetoric is certainly throwing gas on the fire.

The police shooting in Baton Rouge looks fairly legit to me. The guy was a felon with a gun in his pocket, you can see that he keeps going for that gun and they can't control his right arm because he's wedged up under the side of a car. Was the cop supposed to wait until the gun was pointed at his face before he shot? Then our own president eulogizes the thug as if he's a martyr...

USS Washington likes this.
  7. Slipdigit

And I will guarantee that Ol' Ears will get on TV and once again declare that the shooter's motives were unclear and follow-up that it can't possibly be a "hate crime."

8. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Would not be surprised if some blm / black panther is funded by filthy KSA /terror oil money.
    KSA needs to pay for its transgressions. Release the kraken already.

9. Slipdigit

I wonder if this shooter will look like Obama's son.

10. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

11. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I was unaware of Brown until his speech after the Dallas shootings. Clarke has been on my radar for a while. Men like these should be the role models for black Americans, but the media keeps shoving race-baiters like Jackson and Sharpton into the limelight.

12. denny

denny Member

Boy...if there was ever a poster child for an Uncle Tom, that second link would be it.
    Some of you guys should start wearing Swastikas on your sleeves.
    .....Or i should thank you. White America running for cover, afraid of "the darkies", always brings a smile to my face.
    Like Malcolm said "Freedom was born from the barrel of a gun".
    The best is yet to come, burn baby burn. The revolution will not be televised...well, not accurately anyway. :)
    Sweet Dreams

13. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

What im finding difficult to understand is why many of these situation didn't result in a tazering instead of a bullet?

toki2 likes this.
  14. Slipdigit

1. You have to get close enough to make a hit.
    2. You have to make contact with skin or close enough to effect a proper shock.
    3. You have to actually hit the target.

Do you want to take the chance with your life when the perp has already killed three of your brothers-in-arms?

I'd much rather see the perp dead than frog-walking across a courtroom any day.

15. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

In some situations I understand firing your gun is the thing to do...but im talking many of the videos that have come out where they are sitting on the bloke or the bloke is sitting in his car etc etc...all above requirements are met...
    Maybe a new tazer should be created like one of the those trick hand buzzers...the officer can where it like a glove...whatever he touches get tazered..he can control the on and off...The Tazer was meant to replace many situations where previously a gun was used...many situations like the ones I see on these videos...Not sticking up for anyone here, just genuinely puzzled.

16. Slipdigit

I watched a cop show a few months back where the police were attempting to restrain a suspect. The shot him through clothing and he snatched the wires off before they could get a good hit on him. It turned into a donnybrook after that and the officers ended scrubbing some of idiot's face off on the pavement before they got the cuffs on him.

Watched one last night where the police in New Orleans were trying to take a mentally disturbed man in who was fighting them. They sprayed pepper spray directly into his face five or six time and it never seemed to faze him, although it took out one of the officers who got hit my an errant blast.

17. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

Some of these are bad shoots. That poor guy in Minnesota (Castile) is one case and I could name others. But, most of the time it's just cops exercising self defense.

The obvious solution is to have police shootings go before a grand jury that is separate, above and apart from the local DA who is usually vested in protecting the police. The problem isn't that 1% of cops who are jerks, it's the system that won't hold that 1% accountable.

The feds stepped in for the shooting in Ferguson and once they cut through all the media BS, the cop was found completely innocent. He was attacked, he struggled, the guy (much larger than him) tried to take his gun, and he finally shot him. That's the case with most of these shootings.

18. OpanaPointer

The reason they yell "Clear" when jump starting a stiff is so that the staff doesn't get shocked. Same with tazers. If you're piling on a tazer is a bad idea.

19. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

Alton Sterling was tazed at least once, and it didn't phase him at all. And at very close range. Tazers and pepper spray are not a cure-all for idiocy. Every situation is not the same. Sometimes there is no good substitute for lead poisoning. When Sterling put his hand into his pocket, he was trying to retrieve his pistol. Usually, past incidents revealed that when the resisting perp is trying to produce a weapon, he more than likely will try to discharge it, into a police officer no less. Never have I read where the suspect pulls out a weapon for a "show and tell" session.

Too many bleeding softies out there who always second guess and "Monday morning quarterback" police officers when they have been involved in a life and death struggle. The way I look at it is like this: one less thug in thug land.

20. Mutley

Mutley Active Member

I am sorry for all the loss of life, white or black. I had the honour of working with all manor of people at an RAF base in Scotland occupied by the U.S. Navy.

At the clinic where I worked as a civilian, I didn't see black or white, just a set of symptoms and a desire to help get them the best treatment possible.

I hope America can find its way again. I think of all those lost souls that made the journey and saw that magnificent statue of liberty and the hope that must have filled their hearts. How are you going to overcome this great chasm your allowing to open up between you all?

Maybe you can become the beacon of light again by showing the world how to break down these walls you seem to be creating. It's very hard for me to understand when I know you are all good people.