Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

I have lots of question about of WW2

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by anil, Aug 24, 2016.

1. anil

anil New Member

Hi all. I'am new at there. Firstly I am sorry for bad English. If you will answer my questions I will be very satisfied I have some theories in this questions but I am undecided.

1) Why did Britain and France declare war on Germany in 1939?

Probaby Poland was a just execuse. This wasn't real reason. ın my theory. Hitler had lots of deceived to world. He was unrelable. For example; He signed Munih agreement and said to everyone. " I won't demand new territories. Sudets will be last!. But then He occupied all Czech Republic and Poland. Hitler had never threated to Britain and France but This countries didn't trust him.

I think If Hitler hadn't sign a non aggression pact with Russia. Probably Britain and France woundn t declare war on Germany.

2) Soviet Russia had offered a agreement to Britan and France against Germany. Why Britain and France had refused?

Because Britain and France have wanted Germany-Russia war.

3) Why didn't Britain and France attack to Germany in 1939-1940?

Because Britain didn't have enought army. France didn't attack to Germany because France prefered to defensive war.

4) Why didn't Britain a sign peace of treatry with Germany?

Because Hitler was unreliable.

5) Why USA supported Allies before Pearl Harbor?

Because USA and Britain had very big trade volume. This countries have needed eact other. Supporting to Brtiain was essential for USA.

6) Why was Russian Casulaites so high?

Because Stalin Purges, Good German commanders, some Baltic and Ukrainian people have hated Russia, ?

But this is still weird. In normally. Russih should beaten Germany easily. Russia was a rich inall resurces. Russians tanks were more improved and crowded than German tanks. Russian army was more crowded. Also Germany had fighting different front simultaneous. But Suprisingly in 1941 jun-Dec Germany was very Successfull, Russia was very unsuccessfull.

8) Did Stalin want attack to Germany before Barbarossa?

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Welcome to this forum. You"ll find answer to your questions in our different sections. Type key words and use dates and you"ll get to many interesting theads, for instance the French incursion in Saarland, or the USA isolationist movement.

OpanaPointer likes this.
  3. OhneGewehr

OhneGewehr New Member

Maybe he wanted to attack, but he did not and he supplied Germany with mainly oil almost as much as they wanted.
    Why should he attack when the Red Army was still in a state of reorganisation and modernization?

Stalin wasn't a complete idiot, knowing that his army struggeled with a ridiculous small finnish counterpart, he would never start a war against the best army of its time which was only waiting for a new playground to prove the effectiveness of its advanced Blitzkrieg tactics.

Ah, welcome from Germany!

OpanaPointer likes this.
  4. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Many, many threads.

5. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

More because the Axis were being dicks. And we had a long standing good relationship with Britain, Canada was almost the 49th state, China was popular with our missionaries and businessmen, etc. etc. etc.