Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

The European Union

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Ben Dover, Nov 12, 2016.

1. m kenny

m kenny Member

You keep saying that but the SNP is by far the most popular party in Scotland with 46% of the vote.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2016/scotland/results

. People who think/vote like you are as rare as the loch Ness Monster. You are very much a tiny part of the picture. The SNP just failed to get Independence and they only need a few of those who voted to stay in the EU to go over to them and you and your kind are toast.
    You can shout as loud as you like but it will not change the fact Sturgeon and the SNP are in the driving seat here. I am sure the Queen does not want to lose Scotland and she will be bending May's ear to allow Scotland to stay somewhere in the EU and the slip by the Tory that I posted above:

'The Scottish secretary also said it was not impossible for Scotland to remain part of the European Single Market via the European Free Trade Agreement while remaining in the UK'

Is a clear indication that a compromise is on the cards.

2. Brian Smith

Brian Smith Active Member

Bridlington East Riding Yorkshire England
    No unlike you I will respect the majority vote.

3. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

I respect democracy, you're coming off as a lunatic sour and bitter for being British because the rule of Westminster fights your delusions.

The EU isn't democratic, au contraire:
    The EU will have to deal with Trump whoever Trump appoints as US Ambassador to the EU.
    The EU aren't democratically elected like Trump. More people voted Trump than for the MEPs in control of the EU; who denounced democracy, accuse Trump being right-winged :eek: , and deny his winning a democracy a right to lead as he sees fit, citing his 'right-winged' agenda announcing because they are Liberal, they have the right which therefore invalidates Trump winning the election in deciding how America view the EU - this week.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMwiTJ8JXLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkeFWwhpCdg

4. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

5. m kenny

m kenny Member

Yes Farage-likes his young women does Nigel. Puts them all on the EU Payroll or gives them jobs in UKIP.

Fun and games when his wife threw one of them out of a party a year or two back

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/10884995/Nigel-Farages-wife-threw-mistress-out-of-party.html

Currently Farage is in bed with the French Hard Right

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192022/Nigel-Farage-sharing-pad-French-politician.html

and his latest mistress is under investigation by the EU for illegal payments of EU funds to UKIP. Isn't that a surprise.

UKIP are famous for fighting in the EU building-that is they attack and knock each other out!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/06/ukip-leadership-favourite-steven-woolfe-collapses-in-european-parliament

Seedy sex obsessed thugs.

6. m kenny

m kenny Member

They won.
    Get over it and stop moaning.
    As they won you have no right to complain about it.
    Just accept they can do anything they want because they won and you lost.
    If you don't like it move to another country.........

Ooopps, sorry. Had a moment there where I thought I was a Brexit supporter and was lecturing all those who do not agree with me.

Something tells me the irony is wasted here!

7. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

His trousers come down at night, so what?
    It's not like it's rape or kid fiddling or extortion - have some morals man, are you going to accuse me of caring who he has sex with?
    I care about him doing his job that is paid for by the public.
    Also, once Brexit happens, the UKIP party should disband I belief, and Nigel Farage has praised the Centre-Right Theresa May's global Britain speech live on LBC radio, and complained about her not mentioning fishing and UK waters..

You're just being prudent, attacking this about Farage, meanwhile ignoring the EU's opposition to democracy.

Are you going to doctor a photo of Farage with a leggy blonde giving him a golden shower show in a hotel in Russia?
    GET WITH THE TIMES MAN.

8. m kenny

m kenny Member

His mistresses are paid for by the public as well. Google Annabel Fuller /Trixy Sanderson and you will see she was involved in a high-profile rape scandal with a Tory MP that ended his marriage. She now works for another UKIP MEP The woman is a Politicians Groupie but only Farage gave her a job. The man is ruled by his dick.

9. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

Well, UK is leaving the EU and voted to do so democratically and Scotland voted to stay in the UK.
    We shouldn't turn our backs on the United States of America and Trump's visit to the UK is still going ahead. These are all facts.
    You seem to be ignorant of how deep these facts actually are.

It matters not to me that the EU doesn't have democracy, it matters to me getting a bilateral deal with the EU.
    If however, and I mean this, if however the EU don't wish to give UK a good deal and wish to suppress nation states such as the UK of GB and NI, then that's for the nation states still in the EU to worry about. Britain can and should have global trade, the EU is not the world.
    Look beyond the EU. If the EU wants to suppress a Global Britain, then by all means, end the un democratic union for the crime of excluding the Euro from London which has been global since the fall of Rome and the Bronze age.

10. m kenny

m kenny Member

The EU has every right to insist that its financial deals take place in Europe. They will do that. Spanish car makers will make sure that UK cars have an import tax on them. That is their right. The problem the little Englanders have is they love running around making threats to the EU about what they will do if they don't get the same access to Europe after they leave whilst at the same time crying foul when the threats are returned.
    I love the idiotic claim the UK is the Global' centre of the world since the Bronze Age. Delusion knows no bounds....................

11. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Actually there was only a 67% turnout in Scotland, and 62% of that voted to stay in the EU. They just don't seem to have understood the wording-
    "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union"
    No mention of Scotland, NI, Wales, London or Rockall in there as far as I can see.
    But the SNP have never been ones to let facts get in the way of a good tantrum.

12. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

Londonium grew rich trading with the World.
    The EU are asking to be a Banana republic of the EU and Germany are ignoring Article 125 bailing out other countries in the EU under the EU finance.
    Now Germany feel like Greece owe them something for breaking Article 125 and Greece feel like this has been forced upon them.
    I digress, but London has every right to trade globally.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrObZ_HZZUc

13. m kenny

m kenny Member

Germany a banana Republic?
    As I said earlier-delusional.

14. m kenny

m kenny Member

Londonium?
    Bronze Age?
    Are you really a student?

15. m kenny

m kenny Member

There you go. If you don't like the result use mumbo-jumbo on the numbers.

Hey 'you' lost in Scotland. Quit whining you little 'gurl'

https://youtu.be/zX1GA197djE?t=51s

16. m kenny

m kenny Member

More Scottish moves to separate from 'Westminster'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38857951

Holyrood's Europe committee has called for Scotland to be allowed its own separate immigration deal after Brexit.
    The committee, which includes representatives of all Holyrood's parties, said there were "acute" risks for EU migrants living in Scotland and called for a "differentiated" solution.

17. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

You're living in a fantasy world.

18. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

BD, as much as I enjoy the Brexit and EU banter, I'm wondering if are you going to participate in the WWII discussion. I seem to recall you mentioned WWII in your first post, but I haven't seen much since then.

19. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Active Member

20. m kenny

m kenny Member

I think the above post can be explained by this article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38762034

The BBC has obtained a more localised breakdown of votes from nearly half of the local authorities which counted EU referendum ballots last June.
    This information provides much greater depth and detail in explaining the pattern of how the UK voted. The key findings are:
    The data confirms previous indications that local results were strongly associated with the educational attainment of voters - populations with lower qualifications were significantly more likely to vote Leave. (The data for this analysis comes from one in nine wards)
    The level of education had a higher correlation with the voting pattern than any other major demographic measure from the census
    The age of voters was also important, with older electorates more likely to choose Leave.

These deluded people really do believe Hitler = EU. By now even a casual reader can see the haters have a serious problem with Germany due to their warped perceptions.
    They believe that in 1944 Churchill and Monty conspired to 'lose' at Arhem. They carried out this cunning plan by ordering the British officer in the first tanks to hang back (this officer later became Lord Carrington as payback for his lethargy) so as to let they Germans win. The reason being that the Nazis needed more time to smuggle out their gold so as to take over the soon to be formed EU.
    I kid you not these dip-sticks really believe that. They carpet-munching rabid German-haters are that stupid.