We Need Your Help - Become a Site Supporter

For 16 years we've been delivering WWII discussion and research, help support our efforts for the next 16 years. Become a WW2 Forums Patron!

Photo
- - - - -

Hunting Hitler - Sky TV Series

hunting hitler sky tv

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Javey74

Javey74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHoughton-Le-Spring, NE UK

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:42 AM

Has anyone been watching Season 2 of "Hunting Hitler".

I must admit the first series made me think, this one has got me enthralled. If any of this did happen all of the history books would have to be altered and then added to. The evidence seems to be getting stronger and stronger with every episode with new declassified FBI and CIA Files using a professional search team to check out the evidence.

HUNTING-HITLER.jpg

So Hitler lived on after the war ended using the "Nazi Rat Run" to get to Argentina. Apparently dying in 1962 aged 73.

• Buten42 likes this

I told the troops not to get encircled and that's exactly what happened :shifty: 

#2 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,047 posts
  • LocationReading, PA

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

Does the DVD come with a "barf bag"?  If it does not, it should.

If these are the same guys I am thinking of, they have been thoroughly debunked on this forum and on others.

#3 KJ Jr

KJ Jr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:18 AM

Interesting, yes. Baloney, yes.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

#4 Javey74

Javey74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHoughton-Le-Spring, NE UK

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

It does seem hard to be true, but why so many FBI and CIA documents which are authenticated as real, plus lots of eye witness accounts.

I find the main trouble which would have stopped all of this was letting the British or the Americans capture Berlin and not the Russians. They could not be trusted with their explanations or evidence!

Lets face it WW2 ended on the 8th of May and the Cold War started on the 9th.

I told the troops not to get encircled and that's exactly what happened :shifty: 

#5 KJ Jr

KJ Jr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

Those documents are proof that there were inquiries and investigations into the possibility by those organizations.

#6 Fush Yumeng

Fush Yumeng

Conscript

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:27 PM

He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

#7 KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationThe Arid Zone

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

I've caught portions, watched a few minutes, then looked for something less silly. 

There is no doubt that in the Spring of 1945 Nazis were running in every direction and using any method they could think of to evade detection, and South America was the destination for many of them.  There were large sympathetic German populations in a number of those countries and many of them made it there.  The enormous gaping chasm in the logic of that TV show is equating evidence of that very real exodus of (hundreds?) of people, to Hitler himself.  

Most of those "Hitlers" were just nameless SS drones or party members that took whatever stolen loot they had and fled in the chaos of crumbling Germany.  They left their names behind and likely most of them weren't even being looked for by allied governments rounding up Nazi officials.   

Edited by KodiakBeer, 15 February 2017 - 03:04 PM.

A Kodiak Bear Mauling (shameless plug): http://www.amazon.co...tmm_pap_title_0

#8 von Poop

von Poop

Waspish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,405 posts
  • LocationPerfidious Albion

User's Awards

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

Adolf's breathing status summarised perfectly effectively, May '45 onwards:

It's only the Internet...

#9 KJ Jr

KJ Jr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

Series like these are what renders regular "cable" television so obsolete. Lack of originality and strict parameters to content.

#10 Belasar

Belasar

Court Jester

• Administrators
  • 7,513 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

Utter BS in a nut shell. Like most of History's speculative program's, long on wild speculation and very short on verifiable fact propped up with dodgy logic. 

Wars are rarely fought in black and white, but in infinite shades of grey

(Poppy is occasionaly correct, or so I hear)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users