Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Slightly off Topic

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Mussolini, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

This is slightly off topic (aka non WWII game) but does anyone have Halo for the PC?

I have played Halo on XBox (multiplayer only) and it is perhaps my favorite Console game to play Multiplayer on. Nothing like dieing 6 times while getting 30 Kills sniping people (i was on a team of 3 vs. 4 ) on Blood Gulch. Or like getting 22 Kills on Hang 'Em High and died only 4 times.

Does the same kind of play carry over onto the PC Version/Is Single Player fun?

2. Capt.Spiers

Capt.Spiers Member

yer i have halo on PC. the game is still the same but the mulitplayer is much better espically on the net and lan. it is awsome fun single player still follows the same concept and story line of the Xbox version

3. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

You have to keep in mind that some of us have slower computers than others ;) , so personally, I would have to go with the X-Box Halo if given a choice.

4. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

As would I, if i had an XBox. lol. and Rising Sun (MOH) for PS2 is out - so i might have to procure a copy of that sometime, though i think i am close to broke with all the money i have spent over the past month or so on food, games, and other such things.

The story behind Halo (the story in the game) is pretty cool. I'm battling The Flood right now, on my way out of the structure. Speaking of which, Halo time. [​IMG]