Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

What would YOU Do?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Blaster, Dec 23, 2007.

  1. Blaster

    Blaster New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1,687
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Canada
    via TanksinWW2
    Pick an answer for each given scenario. If you choose "Other", please describe what you would do.

    You are stranded on a deserted island. It's getting dark. What would you focus on first?

    A: Finding water
    B: Setting up camp
    C: Sending a distress signal
    D: Other
     
  2. Boba Nette

    Boba Nette New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2004
    Messages:
    3,142
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chicago
    via TanksinWW2
    Depending on the climate,I might try to seek shelter first.I'll go woth D,other.
     
  3. David.W

    David.W Active Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2004
    Messages:
    4,981
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Devon. England
    via TanksinWW2
    Depending on how long I had been without water it would almost certainly be A.
     
  4. Ossian phpbb3

    Ossian phpbb3 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,431
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Bonnie Scotland
    via TanksinWW2
    I think I would just wind up the gramophone....
     
  5. Boba Nette

    Boba Nette New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2004
    Messages:
    3,142
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chicago
    via TanksinWW2
    I might find a basketball to keep me company too.
     
  6. Canadian_Super_Patriot

    Canadian_Super_Patriot recruit

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2005
    Messages:
    2,579
    Likes Received:
    0
    via TanksinWW2
    I'd trade the natives my clothes and in exchange they can build me a boat
     
  7. Blaster

    Blaster New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1,687
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Canada
    via TanksinWW2
    Scenario 2:

    You are aboard a plane when a suicidal hijacker shoots the pilot. The hijacker prepares to crash the plane. What would you do?

    A: Try to sneak up on and attack the hijacker with whatever is at hand.
    B: Try to get multiple people to distract the hijacker while you rush into the cockpit and attempt to safely land the plane.
    C: Try to get multiple people to help you distract the hijacker while someone more experienced attempts to safely land the plane.
    D: Try to convince the hijacker that his life is important and that you'll be a witness to help him through his trial.
    E: Try to bribe the hijacker with all the money you have.
    F: Other.
     
  8. David.W

    David.W Active Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2004
    Messages:
    4,981
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Devon. England
    via TanksinWW2
    F. Other.

    Shoot the Fothermucker! :wink: :grin:
     
  9. Canadian_Super_Patriot

    Canadian_Super_Patriot recruit

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2005
    Messages:
    2,579
    Likes Received:
    0
    via TanksinWW2
    A.

    Theres amazing things you can make with regular carry on items
     
  10. Revere

    Revere New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2005
    Messages:
    1,094
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Iowa, US
    via TanksinWW2
    convince him that you have a wife and kids and you need to live :) if all esle fails, rushing works as long as you arnt in the front line.
     
  11. Commando

    Commando recruit

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Messages:
    494
    Likes Received:
    0
    via TanksinWW2
    A.

    Kill the INFIDEL!!! :) :p
     
  12. Ome_Joop

    Ome_Joop New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2004
    Messages:
    1,024
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Netherlands
    via TanksinWW2
    F1: Find the nearest building to fly the aircraft into....
    asuming i was the hijacker :evil:

    F2: remove my shoe of my left foot and hoping the smell will instantly kill or atleast faint the hijacker. After that action jump behind the controls and choose option F1 or F3

    F3: land the aircraft with my amazing skills in flying simulated aircraft in FS9 :smok:
     
  13. majorwoody10

    majorwoody10 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,898
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    ca.usa
    via TanksinWW2
    i would merely explain to the hyjackers that islam is a religfion of peace and tolerance, after which im sure they would land the plane and let us all go .

    think of all the lives that would have been saved on 911 if only people knew this simple fact .
     
  14. Stix

    Stix New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2005
    Messages:
    940
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    nowhere
    via TanksinWW2
    I'm fascinated how easily islam, the WTC and terrorism got pulled into this.
     
  15. Ricky

    Ricky Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2004
    Messages:
    11,817
    Likes Received:
    37
    Location:
    Luton, UK
    via TanksinWW2
    It depends - if they are simply hijackers then the best option is to let them go wherever they want and when the plane lands some nice counter-terrorism forces will be waiting for them. If they are intent on blowing up the plane or flying it into something then the only hope is to get as many passengers as possible to rush them - and hope they don't blow you up before you can stop them.

    The tricky part is finding out their intentions...
     
  16. majorwoody10

    majorwoody10 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,898
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    ca.usa
    via TanksinWW2
    good point stix ,when you consider that most modern hyjackers are greek orthodox or southern baptist why do we always jump to link islam with terrorism ?
     
  17. Blaster

    Blaster New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1,687
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Canada
    via TanksinWW2
    Perhaps a lot of famous terrorists are Islam. But as I say, don't blame the religion, blame the specific individuals who take it off the deep end.

    Scenario 3: You are aboard a cruise ship when it sinks in a storm. Two lifeboats of people survive. The lifeboats make it to an island, and you take charge of the group until contact is made with a tribe of natives. Friendships are established, and your groups' supply problem is quickly solved. The next step is to send a distress signal. But the natives don't want to be found by 'outsiders' and prohibit you and your group from sending such a signal. Do you:

    A: Try to convince the natives to make an exception. Get the best debater in your group to attempt this.
    B: Take a hostage and threaten the natives to let you send a signal or else.
    C: Give in to the natives' terms and prepare to live on the island indefinetly.
    D: Take up whatever weapons are at hand and ambush the natives, using shock and speed to wipe out the tribe and send the signal.
    E: Send a few of your group to visit the natives under the guise of a friendly meeting. Get the infiltrators to poison the natives' food and water.
    F: Other.
     
  18. Ricky

    Ricky Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2004
    Messages:
    11,817
    Likes Received:
    37
    Location:
    Luton, UK
    via TanksinWW2
    Probably 'Other' - first I'd see if the group wanted to stay or go (democracy in action!) and then try to reach a compromise with the natives. Starting a war would just get us killed.
     
  19. Ome_Joop

    Ome_Joop New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2004
    Messages:
    1,024
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Netherlands
    via TanksinWW2
    After seeing the Natives i decided to go for answer C :lol:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    [​IMG]
     
  20. Revere

    Revere New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2005
    Messages:
    1,094
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Iowa, US
    via TanksinWW2
    use my boom stick and control them, just like my ancestors... :roll:
     

Share This Page