Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Adolf Hitler Cake

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by Mussolini, Dec 16, 2008.

1. RAM

RAM Member

Za will have a "Dictator Cake" on the dessert menu in his new restaurant.

There you can order the name of your favorite dictator (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Castro, Hugo Chavez, Enver Hoxha, Walter Ulbricht [how come most dictators are communists?]) on the cake.

I'm sure you can have the Fallschirmjäger badge on it as well if you pay a little extra....:cool:

RAM

2. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

What do I call that, ethnic cuisine or what?

3. Arkaneinc

Arkaneinc recruit

While I don't like the name it is just that. A name. Are we going to condemn every Adolf?
    Sure the name Adolf Hitler isn't the best name for a child but to refuse to write it on a Birthday cake. It's a name for F's sake. Remember because of his parents this little boy will never fly on a plane. Probably be picked on everyday in school but it's just a name.

After this story I wouldn't be surprised if new legislation was introduced to block anyone from using Adolf Hitler in a name again. But then again we did just Elect Barack Hussein Obama. While Hussein was only 1/5 as evil as Hitler you get my point it's just a name I'd expect America to be a little better than this but I'm usually wrong.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ok Miguel, how much will the cake cost? ;-))

For Arcaneinc, I know a Gent who is in his early 60's-and his first name is Adolf. He wasn't named after Herr Schnerrbart, in his case-it's a family tradition to name the first Son--Adolf. The only other similarity between the two are that he lived not too far away from Hitlers mountain retreat.

5. T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner Genuine Chief

I saw that about the social workers taking this guy's three kids. Personally, I think the socal workers need to be beat within an inch of their lives by some hired thugs for it too.
    Ok, the guy is an idiot naming his kids Hitler etc. Social workers don't take celebrities kids when they name them bizarre things that are often either just weird or politically correct.
    As far as I can tell that is this guy's only "crime." He has a world class case of political incorrectness going on. But, last time I checked being politically incorrect and stupid were not in and of themselves crimes. If this guy was otherwise a decent (not even particularly good) parent and did not grossly mistreat his children there was no reason, none, nada, zip point.... for taking them into custody.

All I can hope for is that the morons at social services are forced to pay out of their own pockets when they lose the inevidable lawsuit that this will generate. For once I will begrudge the lawyer that wins for this guy his Lear Jet that he buys with the "winnnings."

C.Evans likes this.
  6. von Rundstedt

von Rundstedt Dishonorably Discharged

I see nothing wrong here, good on the Campbells.

v.R

7. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

Well, it appears that the eight month old Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, was named for Reichführer SS Heinrich Himmler, by combining parts of his name together.

What would you say the odds are on one or more of these kids ending up on the equivalent of a Jerry Springer-type show in 20 years, where they'll be telling stories about their goofy, racist parents that would absolutely leave you shaking your head?

When I was going to college my first year (1967) there was a very lovely young lady with the last name of Forney. Her parents, thinking they were being "cute" named her Cali. She was only just turning eighteen, and had petitioned the court to have her first name changed to Debra.

With as innocuous a name as Cali, and the harassment she had received, can you imagine what a young Adolf Hitler would have to go through until he made it to 18?

8. von Rundstedt

von Rundstedt Dishonorably Discharged

Invade Poland for a start.

v.R

9. Za Rodinu

What kind of an argument is that? Mr. Obama had been given that family name much earlier than the other Hussein gave it a bad name, so there is absolutely no connection at all.

The guy who gave the child that utterly ridiculous name has proved to the world he has the intellectual ability of a sea-urchin. As a human being he ought to have been removed from the gene pool but he wasn't and the consequence is this.

And the people in the office where his name was registered should also been given the shaft for having accepted it in the first place.

The child should be simply be given a new decent name. Say Terry, Za, Tomcat, PzJgr, whatever, anything but Adolf Hitler!

10. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

How about Mussolini? :p

11. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Benito , there we go , sounds much better than Adolf. :D

12. Arkaneinc

Arkaneinc recruit

The point is that it is only a name. Yes I agree that it's a poor choice but to say that this guy should be removed from the gene pool is just funny to me. Maybe yourself and Hitler had more in common than you think. Not trying to pick a fight I threw the last line in to prove my point. People get all bent out of shape over the littlest things. When does political correctness end? If I told you my last name was Fuehrer would I'd be thrown in there as well.

As far as the Obama line from my original post if you had been watching the news during the Race for President you would have seen a lot of people saying that they would not vote for Obama because of his Middle Name.

13. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

Apparently a suficient number of Americans were intelligent enough (surprise) to ignore the name and vote for the man. And BTW, wasn't one of our most loyal allies in the Middle East also named Hussein? Or was the name of the Jordanian King spelled differently?

So that is what is in a name, nearly nothing. However using the one attached to one of the most widely dispised humans in the world is more than a "PC test". It is apparently an agenda of the parents, check out the other names of their kids. Too weird for words, and implies if it doesn't prove they may not be "wound to tight"!

14. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

VERY well said and couldn't agree w/ you more. Im outta :salutes: for the day but not outta rep points.

15. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

16. cylon47

cylon47 Member

anyone who names their child after hitler is an ....hole

17. Za Rodinu

No, it's not only a name, it's a provocation.

Removing the fellow from the gene pool need not to be as drastic as you are fearing. A knot on his schnauzer plus a couple of spots of solder would do the trick.

My, my, we are all aware that polictical correctness does exist, but you would have to look rather hard in this forum to find any :D

In case where your last name is Führer, where exactly want to be thrown?

18. Arkaneinc

Arkaneinc recruit

LOL. I don't need to be thrown anywhere. :rolleyes:

19. thecableguy

thecableguy Member

I saw on the news a couple of years ago about a Brazilian (if I`m not mistaken ) named Adolf Hitler, that had a hair saloon and was quite happy and successful. Obviously it is not the same case here, can not compare a remote little town in Brazil with a place in America, but maybe this kid will turn out great, who knows ? In the end every child has a rough time in highschool (there are plenty of reasons to get picked on, not only a name). I will google this in 25 years or so (if I do not forget) to see if he is still a headline. :)