Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Help me report this pig!

Discussion in 'Battlefield Relics' started by colletorww2, Nov 4, 2010.

1. sunny971

sunny971 Ace

I don't understand why this is such a shock to some of you.. this is actually quite common.

people dig up these items and sell them over the internet all the time. Quite a large percentage of these cases are fakes items.

Sure it's a disrespect to the victims of the holocaust but if you search the net there are many sites that offer holocaust and concentration camp items for sale. it's sick, I know, but it happens all the time.

it's a waste of time trying to report these idiots, because for everyone we report another will pop up. it's terrible but for these people holocaust artifacts are just another oppertunity to make money.. somebody will buy that ebay item and soon it will resurface on the net somewhere else for sale.

this is a famous site that sells holocaust items. God only knows where some of these artifacts were found.

Jewish Holocaust Memory, WW2 armband, Yellow David star, JUIF, JOOD, JUDE, J

I don't like that these historical items are being sold over the net to anyone who is willing to pay the price. It should be preserved in a museum for future generations. But as you can see these people are free to do what they please.

It's a disrespect to the holocaust. And what's worse is that they'll get away with it.

2. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

But don't put any militaria from Nazi Germany on ebay or they will pull it straight away...the beauty of hippocracy.

3. sunny971

sunny971 Ace

your absolutely right. It don't make much sense.

We live in a crazy world.