Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

I guess this is the right forum: WW2 propoganda.

Discussion in 'Codes, Cyphers & Spies' started by gtblackwell, Apr 11, 2016.

1. gtblackwell

gtblackwell Member Emeritus

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/04/06/how-to-mess-with-the-nazis-the-cia-sabotage-manual/?utm_source=sendicate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016-04-11+A+weekly+newsletter+from+Paris

Please move if not and yes I subscribe to MESSYNESSYchic out of Paris in lieu of The Nation Inquirer :)

Gaines

PS. For all of my new large fonts I still forgot to check the title for errors !!!

PPS: This interesting article on the same site for those interested in the sartorial side of flyboys :

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/04/05/proud-wwii-pilots-modelling-their-personalised-flight-jackets/?utm_source=sendicate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016-04-11+A+weekly+newsletter+from+Paris

GRW likes this.
  2. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Interesting stuff. Some are just plain silly, right enough, but that's hindsight I suppose.

3. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

reminds me of the movie Train where Burt Lancaster uses the German officer's pipe to create a 'stoppage' at the RailRoad station.......or when the engineer used a coin to damage the engine's oil supply
    or on Hogan's Heroes where the heroes were working in a cannon factory and they bored the cannon barrels way too short

4. belasar

belasar Court Jester

No worries Gaines, I have your back on the title.

5. gtblackwell

gtblackwell Member Emeritus

Merci, Belasar ! Now I just need to check everything I type!!! :) I never learned how to type but computers let a single finger hunt and peck guy at least communicate. Now I hear cursive is going to be dropped from schools. I lived at just the right time !!!

Many thanks, it was bugging me :)

Gaines

6. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Thanks Gaines. They provided good reading and viewing. That "act stupid" advice is what I'm aiming for. :huh: