Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Luftwaffe Experten web-board link

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Jun 20, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Gentlemen :

Web-master Peter Evans who has been running a e-mail chat service called the Luftwaffe Experten has finally put this into the web-site forum. I have recieved mail the last 3 years and find it very informative. Now anyone can view the messages and become a member.

Enjoy :D
    http://pub73.ezboard.com/bluftwaffeexperten71774

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thats cool Erich-thanks and i'm signing up.

3. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

We will se you on the board then !

hey thanks for the preview of the lists and the information yesterday. This is going to be fantische......

Cheers und biers ;)

E.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Ereich, thanks and I will "see" you there, also, send me some Beer, i'm thirsty :D

I still have to wait for the confirmation email, then I will start visiting. :D

5. Erich Hartmann

Erich Hartmann Member

Wonderful! I've got to find more time to get my act together and look into all of this.

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Hold onto your seat harness, cause I got more coming over the next weeks...... !

:D :D :D :D

E.

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Uh oh, I wonder if my beating heart can stand the suspence for much longer :eek: :eek: :eek: Just kidding, I can't wait to see what is in store.

Also, i'm waiting on my Luft and KC press photos to come in, hopefully in within 2 more weeks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I can't stand waiting for this stuff to come in ugggggh.

Annelie, if you see this post, you will like what im getting von Valentuna, Sweden. ;)

8. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Guten abend Carl......it is 120 degrees F outside here.......whoa, wait a minute, no I don;t think so, just feels that way today, now cloudy and muggy. I'm going to have to see over all my posts what I have posted for luftwaffe links so I don;t make a total fool out of myself and re-post them.
    See ya on Monday or so since it looks like a light week for me. Want to see something intersting, check www.eagle-editions.com and look at their decal header. Punch that up and look for Schlagenschwarm Fw 190's. It maybe # 35 or something like that of their decals. 2 very beautiful Fw 190's with snakes on both sides of the fuselage with the tail runinng all the way down to the tail. This is two birds of about 4 to 6 that were with a special schwarm of JGr 10. JGr 10 was a special defence unit of day fighters composed of Fw 190's and personell testing armament combinations against the Allied bombers flying over Germany during July to December of 1944. The unit usually had around 45 to 50 Fw 190's to its name. A very unknown unit, and the photos with the decals will be ready once the article is done in Flugzeug Classic next month. The snake design run on both sides of the fuselage for a very colouful aircraft..... :D Kühl !

E.

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich, thanks for this link. I have seen and enjoyed Crandalls atr before, he is in every way as good as Stokes and Robert Taylor. At some point in time, I intend to get a few of his prints.

I was goint top say, that if it were 120F there in Oregon, then I was going to claim that I was Manfred von Richthofens illigetimate son!!! Its possible that I could be of Richthofen blood, since his bro was still around for awhile--NOT, I am not THAT advanced in age yet.

10. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

It's pretty pukey here......can I say that on this forum ? Muggy today. Believe it or not but back in the early 1980's one year it got up to 119 Degrees F. You couldn't even walk downtown without really hurting yourself. I've known the Crandall's for amny a moon, in fact I talked to Jerry for almost an hour today about our book. The only print I have is his JG 301 Stabschwarm, showing 4 Ta 152's in flight. Jerry, is hopeful to get his history/fotos/profile book out on this unit next year. In fact what is really cool if your a Luftwaffe geek like me, is that he is going to finish his own personal book on the Luftwaffe this winter with over 35 years of collecting vet interviews, photos and text. this book will be a MUST HAVE for your library.

E.

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich: Its so fragging hot and humid here, that the A rabs are staying inside..

I didnt know that you knew him, tell him I like his are (Maybe I will get a free print) ha ha.

Definately looking forward to it.

12. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Yeah, our small little research group is thinking strongly of doing our book through him, with the help of artist Tom Tullis who does beautiful a/c profiles from his Macintosh computer. But this will probably sometime next year as there is still so much to pick up as the way of information/Text and photos, interviews. it's coming along though........a free print ? I wish !

E ;)

13. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich, one can always hope though. (I know--when heck freezes) I suppose that that is also about the same odds, as winning the Texas lottery. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [​IMG]