Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

My Love of Music

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Brayden Allen, May 25, 2018.

1. Brayden Allen

Brayden Allen Member

Aside from my filmmaker skills, one thing I love to do is to listen to music. I love many types of music but my favorites include; Christian, Rock, Country and some others. Also, because of my love of movies and film I love to listen to movie soundtracks. And because of my love for history and geography I love to listen to anthems. Anyways, I got the idea to create a music channel where I make videos featuring my favorite music but I can't figure out what style to make my videos in.

The Name of the channel is Audible Empire, because its about music which is a form of audio.

Below are a number of videos featuring some music video styles, choose you favorite.

Channel: DeroVolk

Channel: NeuesLied

Channel: TheFlag&AnthemGuy

Channel: Anthems Therapy

If you can come up with any other ideas please comment them below.

JJWilson likes this.
  2. JJWilson

JJWilson Well-Known Member

I like the DeroVolk style best, you mentioned something about Soundtracks, are you talking any movie soundtracks, or military movie soundtracks, I have a solid list of both.
    Non Military:
    Bonanza one of my favorite shows of all time

The Magnificent 7, arguably the best movie soundtrack of all time in my opinion

Superman, this is musical gold right here

Indiana Jones, you can't have a list of great soundtracks without including Indiana Jones, my childhood hero

Military movies:
    The Longest Day

The Battle of Britain, one of the best war movie soundtracks of all time, one of my favorite scenes from the movie as well
    Battle of Britain - Heinkel Turkeyshoot
    Battle of Britain, Luftwaffe March, the song is so catchy you almost root for the Germans!
    Luftwaffe March
    633rd squadron
    633 squadron theme
    The Great Escape......how could I not
    The Great Escape theme tune
    A Bridge Too Far
    A Bridge Too Far Theme