Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Need Some help

Discussion in 'German WWII Uniforms and Equipment' started by ashelby67, Oct 3, 2011.

1. ashelby67

ashelby67 New Member

via War44
    [

I have this jacket that my dad is giving me to sell for him. Only problem is I know nothing about this jacket to try and sell it. He knows very little about it.
    I was wondering if anyone out there could look at the pics{hopefully you can see them} and try and tell me anything and everything possible about it. Also if you could tell me about how much I could possibly get out of it or what they go for.
    Thank you so much in advance!

Attached Files:

2. History-buff1944

History-buff1944 New Member

via War44
    I know this is an old thread but--that is a Winter Fur coat mostly seen usage on the Eastern Front. I have a nice photo of two in wear which were worn by a 100th Jager Division MG-team and this was a photo and one of a few I have that were taken at Stalingrad.

3. BorisM

BorisM New Member

via War44
    overcoat

I collect drawings and a photo wehrmacht in fur coats and sheepskin coats if it is possible lay out these photos at a forum. Thanks.:smirk:

4. BorisM

BorisM New Member

via War44
    overcoat

WWII-17-0928-2n.jpg
    I collect drawings and a photo wehrmacht in fur coats and sheepskin coats if it is possible lay out these photos at a forum. Thanks.:smirk:

5. Bas J.

Bas J. New Member

I believe this here is a Swedish fur coat.