Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

new air-war link

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Guys :

please check Christer Bergströms site
    http://www.graf-grislawski.elknet.pl/

Covering the lives of RK holders Hermann Graf and Alfred Grislawski. I am excited to see a possible internet unit history on this very site covering the very little known anti-mosquito unit JGr 50 in which both men and several other notable aces were part of and flying the Bf 109G-5 and G-6 with heavy armaments of cannon and the Br 21 rocket launcher.

Erich

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Double thumbs up for this one ol bean--double thumbs up my friend. I just fininshed reading parts of the stuff here--a very welldone site. [​IMG]

3. John Dudek

John Dudek Member

Well done as always, Erich. I just bookmarked the site. Best wishes, John.

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

John, Carl and others.....

Christer has just up-dated his site with new information on anti-mosquito unit JG 50. This unit along with JG 25 was purely experimental in trying to form tactics to combat the Mosquito bomber, but it did not work, so both units went over to anti-4 enigne bomber duty until they both were phased out.

E

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I just HAD to visit it again. I likes what I sees :D

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

hang onto it, since it will be going through more changes and more on Graf and Grislawski. Noticed an interesting post on feldgrau.com about the myth of Graf in POW camp with the Russians. I am sure friend Christer could add or subtract from what was stated.

E

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I noticed that many on feldgrau, dont know their heads from a tree stump. Thats why they lost all those German vets like an Artillery Officer friend of mine for example.

Definately not putting that forum down, but just having a sort of disclaimer for my lack of participation there as well as the vets i know. The rest of the reason is because the webmaster is very highhanded, and they didnt like that either.