Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Star Trek: Questions that demand answers of some kind

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Volga Boatman, May 23, 2010.

1. ULITHI

ULITHI Ace

I wouldn't know, because I am not watching a movie which has John Travolta looking like Rob Zombie!

You know what's funny, is I became fascinated with WWII in my middle school years, about the same time I gave up on my Star Trek obsession.

I think I realized that I was wasting my time learning about the "Battle of Wolf 359", or of what the class of ship each Enterprise was and which shipyard they were built in.

I think I also realized at that point that real life has its own increadable drama and amazing people that need more study and review that fiction.

2. belasar

belasar Court Jester

My interest in history predated my Star Trek interest, although I would say it is more a interest in Sci-Fi in general rather than just Star Trek. Still a fan of good sci-fi, when I can find it.

3. Lady Prime

Lady Prime Member

Okay..if we're talking about Star Trek..my favorite character out of them all was Hugh..the borg that Captain Picard/Locutus "adopted" and set free.

4. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Kor from the original series was my favorite guest from that series and Q from next generation.

5. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Remember building the model of phaser and tricorder. There were about 6 parts for each. Took about 5 minutes to build. A little disappointed at the time....I do recall Star Trek was one of the first shows that made me realize I'd like to be alone with some of their actress's. The green twins with the antennae were what really made me interested. ...Would have gladly been abducted by those two. Mmmmm- missing time.