Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Turkey shoots down Russian jet

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by bronk7, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

It should be of no surprise as to why Russia considered Turkey a friendly state. Friendly states don't just shoot down the others planes. It seems Russia was a bit optimistic in its relationship. Based on events it seemed one sided. Russia feels betrayed. Right or wrong this will not go unanswered. The Turkmens, Kurds and the Turkish Govt. will all feel an impact from this some for better some for worse.

2. lwd

lwd Ace

More from your fantasy world. You really should right it all down and market it as an alternate reality piece.

3. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Is it a fantasy that Ukraine is not member of NATO ?

Is it a fantasy that the Malaysian aircraft was not shot down by Russia ?

Is it a fantasy that Russian aircraft did not violate UK airspace

Is it a fantasy that NATO has no right to operate in the ME and that it has not the capacity to do it ?

Is it a fantasy that Britain is no longer capable to operate outside its airspace ?

Who is living in a fantasy world ?

4. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

It is obvious why Turkey shot down the Russian aircraft : to conceal its help to ISIS.

And it is obvious why Turkey is helping ISIS : The Kurds ;as long as ISIS is operating in Syria, a Kurdish state is out of the question .
    :Erdogan is an Islamist and hates Assad who is a secular dictator .

Turkey and Iran (helped by its satellite in Washington) are the culprits :

There are 2/2.25 million Kurds in Syria (10 % of the population)

In Iraq 4.7/6.2 million (15/20 %)

In iran 7.9 million (10 %)

In Turkey 14.4/16 million (20 %)

As Turkey, Iran can easily destroy ISIS, but it doesn't do it,because it refuses to do it :Iran has 4 aims

1) Prevent the constitution of a Kurdish state :for this ISIS is needed

2) Encircle Saudi-Arabia :for this ISIS is needed

3)Dominate the ME

4) Start a nuclear war against Israel (it has been given the nuclear capacities by its satellite in Washington)

Of course, some people living in Michigan do not care that all this will result in a nuclear holocaust .

5. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

The French journalist David Thomson,who has a lot of contacts with terrorists,said : we will have to be used to attacks as those in Paris,and : ourposition is much worse than I thought .

Maybe he also lives in a fantasy world ?

6. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

good call.....were these flights near the border by the Russians SOP? could they have thought it was some other country's plane? was it a known threat or a known Russian just off track??

7. lwd

lwd Ace

Copy and paste working strangely today so ...
    1. You got one right apparently there are a few spots where your fantasy world touches on the real world.

2. It's been pretty clear from the beginning that the Malaysian aircraft was shot down by either separatist or possibly Russians working with them. Since the separatist were a creation of Russia to a great extent then at least some interpretations of the phrase "Russia shot down the Malaysian aircraft" would be considered fact at the very least the Russians bear a significant responsibility.

3. I'm frankly not sure if Russians have violated UK airspace at least in recent years. Certainly they have come close and gave the impression that they were going to.

4. Yes indeed it's a fantasy that NATO has no right or capacity to operate in the ME. It has clearly demonstrated the latter and sense at least one NATO country is in the ME the former is obviously a fantasy as well.

5. Britain also has operated "outside its airspace" in recent years so yes that's a fantasy as well.

6. No need to further state the obvious.

8. lwd

lwd Ace

Thank you for supplying further proof of your lack of contact with reality.

9. lwd

lwd Ace

Possibly. Your inability/unwillingness to site your references makes it hard to tell. It's also possible that you just didn't understand what he said in context. Indeed both could be true.

10. lwd

lwd Ace

I can only think of one rogue that does so. Care to mention the others? Of course in recent years Putin's activities do bear some similarities to the Soviet cold war ones. Some significant differences as well though.

11. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

This is not pretty clear, besides if it was pretty clear,one can not say that it was POSSIBLY Russians.

It is not proven that the separatists were a creation of Russia to a great extent (how great was the extent ?) :propaganda from the Obama lobby is not a proof .

12. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

That one NATO country is in the ME does not prove that NATO has the right/capacity to operate in the ME .

To send some aircraft from Cyprus to Syria is no proof of the ability to operate outside Britain .Besides, my point was that Britain has NO longer the capacity to operate outside its territory;this applies also for ALL European NATO members : due to savings on defense, Nato is no longer able to operate outside Europe,and I doubt that it would be able to operate in Europe .

13. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

As usual some people stick to the nonsense they hear on CNN,the Guardian and the rest of the Obama propaganda staffel.

Things as :

Assad has created ISIS

It is all the fault of Bush

it is all the fault of Putin

Iran are the good guys and Saudi Arabia the bad guys :the truth is that without the support of Iran and Turkey , ISIS would have been eliminated

It is all a fight between Shia and Sunni :they never knew that the Iraqi army that in 1980 invaded Iran consisted mainly of Shia .

14. Brian Smith

Brian Smith Active Member

Bridlington East Riding Yorkshire England
    When will we be moving the postings of LJAd into Joke of the Day thread? If these postings were not laughable this person could be classified dangerous. You cannot plat fog and you cannot penetrate a brick wall. I have ceased to use time on this member and suggest others should do the same.

Brian

15. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

16. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

An other one who is yearning for a new cold war .

17. Takao

Takao Ace

So says the man who wants to start a nuclear one.

18. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Says the man who can not read : the use of a small nuclear weapon is not starting a nuclear war .

19. Takao

Takao Ace

Says the man who can't think: The use of any nuclear weapon is starting a nuclear war...

And it was not until later that you decided to clarify the size of the nuclear weapon.

20. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

Well technically a nuclear war would be a hot war and not a cold war. Maybe that's the type of war he's pusing for, if that's the case put me down as wanting a cold war also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.