Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Why?

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by zalleswe, Sep 18, 2007.

1. zalleswe

zalleswe recruit

I don't think you guys has answered my question

oh my god! thank you! now i know why he did it!:confused:

if i wanted that kind of answer i would just go and ask a 10year old, i asked questions on this forum because i want real answers! now please can everybody that posts in this thread be on topic!

2. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

Peppy's answer actually rather succinctly answered your extremely short and therefore also very wide question.

I think you'll have to be a lot more specific zalleswe if you want a serious response. If you really want the very basic answers to "Why did the WWII started?" &
    "what did hitler want?" they can both be found in a minute on Google.

Cheers,
    Adam.

3. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

A ten year old would only be 4 years younger than you, you could probably ask a classmate or even better, your teacher. ;)

You question is so open ended that the best way to answer is :google:.

4. Peppy

Peppy Idi Admin

Great, now I'm being reprimanded by a 14 year old. :rolleyes: I prefer insults from people of drinkign age, becasue at least I can accuse them of being drunk!

5. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Now threads going off topic is the natural way things work on any forums.

I myself gave you a decent primer on the very second post of this thread. As you never took the trouble to say "Thank you but that wasn't exactly what I was looking after", due to the very vague nature of your questions I don't think you could expect any better.

So let's do a bit of time travelling, go back to the source I gave you a week ago, and if that allicits any further questions then fine, we'll be here.

Is that ok with you now?

6. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Zalleswe: I think one of the main reasons was the ill digested Treaty of Versailles that Hitler called the "Diktat". One argument was that the Military were not defeated in 1918 and that civilians had signed an armistice in the army's back. Then the II Reich was dismantled, all the colonies were confiscated, money reparations were demanded and Rhineland + Sarre occupied. This started a huge humiliation feeling among some Germans who wanted "revenge" . Add to this the inflation, the 1929 depression , unemployement and all you need is a scapegoat. When Hitler started creating thousands off jobs , many were ready to foollow him to the death , especially if they could build their wealth on the sorrows of others... Others thought that following Hitler military campaigns would give them their pride and their lost territories back: an illusion .....

7. zalleswe

zalleswe recruit

Thank you very much for that, ill guess i got what i wanted from here. I have heard that it started because the germans hated the jews and alot of other things.

8. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Compared to many other political parties Hitler´s had the advantage that they were not around when the Versailles treaty was signed or when it was decided by the German leaders that war was lost. So Hitler and co could not be blamed (literally) of any of the decisions made before....That´s nice and clever...