Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WW2 collector feeling the down side of collecting

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by ARCHANGELDM, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

May I suggest both of you forget about this. You can even put each other on your respective ignore list and move on, you have much more to gain this way ...

2. Nicnac

Nicnac Member

"I will caution you to watch your tone. I offered an explanation; I didn't down play anything. If you feel the site is harmful to your computer by all means feel free to stop frequenting it."

1: A threat.
    2: My saying that this site has given me a virus warning does not mean I hate it or want to stay away. It means I want the admins to fix it. In fact, I clearly stated that this might be a turn-off for new and prospective members who might be frightened into never returning.
    My posts on this board have never been personal. They have been:
    a: Introduction to myself.
    b: Information on WW2 related products.
    c: An advisory post about virus warnings that resulted in clean up and improved systems for the site.
    d: A request for help finding veterans for a signing session.
    e: Posts yesterday asking why I am being threatened by another member in PMs.

My interaction with you was:
    a: Contradicting your advise that the virus warnings were benign. They weren't and they were dealt with correctly by the admins.
    b: Seeing that you had sent me rude, threatening messages for no apparent reason but that you feel slighted that I dare contradict you in a thread. That trend has continued here.
    c: Seeing you then follow me, and give me negative feedback for a harmless joke that was replied to in this thread in the light-hearted manner it was intended.

If you had a problem with this joke, you should have mentioned it in the thread, not sent me messages containing threats.

Go ahead, let's hear your next insult for me. That's really mature.

3. RRCOLLECTOR

RRCOLLECTOR Member

:eatpopcorn:

formerjughead likes this.
  4. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

ok, I let both of you make your point. This matter is now closed and so is this thread. You guys just avoid each other .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.