Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler

Discussion in 'Alternate History' started by projectgreywolf, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf Member

My colleague and i have a new book being published worldwide on October 7th and I wondered if you might be interested in a piece.
    It's not a conspiracy theory, but it is the exposure of a real conspiracy.

Grey Wolf – The escape of Adolf Hitler
    At Midnight on April 27[SUP]th[/SUP] 1945 Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and her brother in-law SS General Hermann Fegelein slipped away from the hell of the Führerbunker through a secret tunnel in Hitler’s personal quarters in the devastated Reich Chancellory to the Berlin Underground. They were replaced by doubles chosen by Reichsfuhrer Martin Bormann and his close associate SS-General Heinrich “Gestapo” Mueller.
    Hitler and his party walked through the Underground tunnels to the exit at Fehrbelliner Strasse. Waiting for them on the cleared roadway of the Hohenzollerndamm was a Ju52 transport aircraft piloted by SS Captain Peter Baumgart of the secretive Luftwaffe Unit KG 200. The group flew to Tonder in Denmark, where the party took a second JU52 to the Luftwaffe base at Travemunde. Changing planes again the party boarded a long-range JU 252 and flew to the Spanish Military base at Reus, 80 kms south of Barcelona, in Spain.
    General Franco supplied a further aircraft, in Spanish markings, to fly the party to Fuerteventura on the Canary Islands, where 24 hours later they boarded U-518 under the command of Oberleutnant zur See Hans WernerOffermann.
    A signal was sent to Berlin from the island’s base at Villa Winter, and on the instructions of Reichsleiter Bormann, Hitler’s double, Gustav Weber, and the unknown actress who had played his wife for just two days, were executed by SS General Mueller.
    The bodies were carried out of the bunker and under Russian shellfire were incinerated in the garden.
    The greatest sleight of hand in History was complete.
    Fifty-three days later on the Argentine coast at Necochea south of Mar Del Plata, General Fegelein – who had arrived three days earlier on U-880 - welcomed his Führer and sister-in law to the safety of fascist-dominated Argentina.
    Hitler would live there for the next 17 years, initially raising his two daughters and planning the re-birth of the worst regime in history. The couple separated in 1953, Eva sick of her lost-life in the foothills of the Andes taking the girls to live in the small town of Nequen. In the early 2000’s the women were still alive.
    Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon, demented, tormented and betrayed by Martin Bormann, attended only by his personal physician Dr. Otto Lehmann, and his faithful aide, former Graf Spee crewman, Heinrich Berthe.
    Martin Bormann, with the help of Colonel Juan Peron and his wife Evita, in the pay of the Nazis since 1941, had carried out the biggest theft in world history, transferring Billions of dollars in gold, patents, bearer bonds, shares and art works to safe havens around the world, especially in Argentina, Switzerland and Turkey.
    He was helped in his plan to save himself and the Fürher by senior US Intelligence officers, they receiving in turn, plundered Art and treasures, the Nazi’s huge technology advances in Rocketry, weaponry – including atomics – and technology. It was a pact with the devil that would shape the world post-1945.

After five years of research, Journalist, writer and film Director Gerrard Williams, along with Military Historian Simon Dunstan, have finally pieced together the real story of the death of Adolf Hitler. Previously unpublished Intensive field research in Argentina, including interviews with many eyewitness to his presence there, new findings that prove the “Hitler” skull fragments held by the Russians are actually that of a young woman, and previously unpublished scientific evidence proving Hitler had a double being used in public in Berlin as late as March 1945 make the story compelling.

A major book “ Grey Wolf – The Escape of Adolf Hitler” is to be published worldwide in October 2011.

(Amazon.com: Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler (9781402781391): Simon Dunstan, Gerrard Williams: Books)

The film, “ Grey Wolf” is currently in production and will be released to coincide with this major expose of the biggest confidence trick in History.

2. ULITHI

ULITHI Ace

Hmmmmm.....ok troops, what do you think about this tall tale? I'm surprised no one has commeted on it.

3. Luftikus

Luftikus Member

Sounds like a fictional bedtime story......

4. Victor Gomez

Victor Gomez Ace

If this were true then the authors should be able to present some indisputable forensic proof since there are so many perpetrators mentioned along with Hitler to add a real factual basis to their claims. Without those proofs this story will simply join the already existent web of speculations already present about Hitler and those close to him. I will be waiting to see if the group of so many mentioned involved in the plot have forensic evidence found to back up the claims.

5. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

No mention of the Secret Antarctic Base? I'll wait for the reviews.

6. Spitfire_XIV

Spitfire_XIV Member

I agree with Luftikus and Victory - if they don't have concrete evidence to back up their claims, it's just going to be another speculation book I think.

7. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

I think the plot of The Boys from Brazil is more believable.

On the other hand, you never know. This book better have lots and lots of footnotes and forensic evidence. Otherwise, it will be just another conspiracy theory despite the OP's claim.

8. FalkeEins

FalkeEins Member

9. Takao

Takao Ace

Conspiracy theory. Thanks, but not interested, try Coast To Coast AM.

How do you justify
    Plundered arts & treasures, Allied troops were finding several stockpiles of those when they OVERRAN German territory. German technological advances, Allied forces were capturing them left and right when they OVERRAN German territory.

Atomic technology? Sorry, Adolf, we have that already, if you had held out a little longer, you would have found that out for yourself. But, thanks for chasing all you Jewish scientists out of Germany, we could not have done it without them.

Sorry, I just cannot take this fantasy seriously.

Messy1 and kerrd5 like this.
  10. Goodse

Goodse recruit

A Tale I wish would never come true....

11. projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf Member

Hi thanks for your input. 55 pages, 500 footnotes, scientific proof that the man in the last pictures of Hitler with the Hitler Jugend on March 20th are not Hitler, not an antarctic base in sight, nor an UFO. 5 years of research 14 trips to Argentina.....and I've never done a conspiracy theory story in 30 years as a Television journalist.
    I hope you read it .
    All the best
    Gerrard Williams (Co-Author Grey Wolf: The escape of Adolf Hitler)

12. Hauptmann Joshua Beaton

Hauptmann Joshua Beaton recruit

Am sorry but no thats lies very much so mein friend I will buy it just to read but I wont take it serious

13. kerrd5

kerrd5 Ace

Unless you have irrefutable forensic evidence, that has been checked and double-checked by
    world-class laboratories, we all have to conclude that your book is the preposterous fiction that it appears to be.

Dave

14. projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf Member

I think "preposterous fiction" is a bit harsh for a forum, but as with everyone you are entitled to your opinion. It would be nice if you waited to read it on October the 4th. There is no forensic evidence either way for the escape or suicide. But the eyewitnesses, FBI and Cia files plus considerable original research and evidence provide for what we feel is a compelling case.

This is what our publisher's have to say about it.

Publisher’s Note

When we were first presented with the idea for Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolph Hitler, our initial reaction was to dismiss it as just another conspiracy theory. Everyone knows that Hitler and Eva Braun took their lives in the bunker to escape the humiliation and certain execution that awaited them. However, we agreed to give it serious consideration due to the stellar reputations of the authors, Simon Dunstan and Gerrard Williams. We were also encouraged by the recent independent discovery that the remains recovered at the bunker were not those of Hitler or Eva Braun. Upon reading the proposal and challenging the authors over a period of several months, we were convinced that they had raised serious questions that called the conventional wisdom into question, and therefore decided to publish the book.
    The authors have spent the last 5 years researching this subject, and have traveled the globe, interviewing eye witnesses, unearthing documents, and piecing together a mountain of evidence that has convinced them of a fact almost too horrible to contemplate; that Adolph Hitler escaped punishment and lived out his life in domestic tranquility in Patagonia until his death in 1962.
    This prospect is so despicable that we contemplated not publishing the book out of concern for those who would be offended by the mere prospect of Hitler’s escape, whether or not they found the argument credible. However, after much consideration, and a lengthy editorial process during which the authors were challenged to support their facts, we believe it is possible they may have uncovered the truth behind one of the greatest deceptions in history.
    This book raises many intriguing questions, but it does not conclusively settle the issue. Perhaps this is a mystery that will never be solved as with so many other moments in time. Or perhaps, once in the public arena, other facts will come to light that will bring us closer to a definitive answer. The authors wrote this book in a search for the truth, and they may have found it. Inevitably, you the reader, will be the ultimate judge.

15. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

Mr. Williams,
    While I respect your prior journalistic accomplishments, the last paragraph of the publishers note affirms the skepticism of most who have posted.

"This book raises many intriguing questions, but it does not conclusively settle the issue. Perhaps this is a mystery that will never be solved as with so many other moments in time. Or perhaps, once in the public arena, other facts will come to light that will bring us closer to a definitive answer. The authors wrote this book in a search for the truth, and they may have found it. Inevitably, you the reader, will be the ultimate judge. "

Just as another thread currently being beaten to Death concerning who was at fault for the Pearl Harbor attack, the 'theory' of the escape of Hitler to Argentina needs unparalleled proof. I'm assuming the 55 pages mentioned above was a typo' and there are many more pages to flesh out the 500 footnotes.
    In a case such as this, the writing of the escape and resultant Freedom of the Worlds most despised Human, cynicism will always be foremost. Controversy sells books and elects Politicians but facts tell a more compelling story.
    Good Luck

ULITHI likes this.
  16. projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf Member

Blak,
    Thanks for your considered response. Yes the book is 380 pages long, the 55 pages are the footnotes and bilbilography. I too was a complete cynic when I started doing this. I am not now. I do hope you get to read it and am grateful for the input of forum members. One thing is sure every fact in the book is backed up by a source. The publishers put us through the wringer on this one, as they should have.
    Best Regards
    Gerrard

17. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Thanks, Biak. You said so more eloquently than I could, especially in my condition. Another useless piece of garbage.

18. lwd

lwd Ace

The fact that this quite is given with no attribution has some rather negative aspects as well. What can we expect from someone who supplies a quote but doesn't indicate who he is quoteing.

19. projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf Member

I take this to mean quote? Can you specify what you mean? The publisher's note is from Sterling Publishing, Barnes and Noble's wholly owned publishing division. As for "Lou"s comment that it's a useless piece of garbage, I would only say that our opinions differ.
    Once the book is published I will be happy to supply forum members with copies of the original research. In the meantime I am happy to generate controversey. My Dad spent six years fighting the Nazis and was wounded three times, Alamein, Tobruk and Cassino. I have covered quite a few wars myself. I would hope people would not think I produce "Garbage" and would ask for your considered replies once the book is public.
    My best to all forum members. As a "newbie" I have great respect for people who deal with the History of a world war which is still shaping the present world.
    All the best
    Gerrard

20. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

Thus far I have one question: you state that Hitler's two daughters were still alive in the early 2000s. How did you come across this information?

EDIT: One more question for you: Both U-518 and U-880 were reported as being sunk during April 1945, and both dates were before Hitler/EB's and Fegelein's alleged voyages on them. Do you have specific evidence that says these two boats were not sunk?

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.